About This File
Petroleum Refining Engineering-II Course outline
1. Simplified overall crude oil refinery picture
2. Major refinery products and tests: Brief description
3. Separation process: Atmospheric and vacuum distillations, lube oil extraction, dewaxing, deasphalting, and clay treatment.
4. Catalysts used in refinery operations 5. Conversion processes: Brief description of alkylation, polymerization, isomerization of light paraffins, hydrotreating, catalytic reforming, catalytic cracking, hydrocracking, visbreaking of resids, and coking.
5. Material and energy balances for refinery processes: Simulation of refinery processes
6. Design guidelines for the selected refinery equipment
What's New in Version 1.0.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.